Welcome to Craig Beckta Consulting Inc company!
When you join Craig Beckta Inc training you agree to abide by our terms of service and our refund policy…
*Eligibility for the 14-Day Money Back Guarantee is Contingent on Watching Less Than 30% of Course Material and Subject to Our Action Based Refund Policy Available in Our Terms of Service Below
*Refunds are given only when requested by email, by a student who has purchased the course less than 14 days prior, and has completed less than 30% of the course.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase but we also want you to give your best effort to apply all of the strategies in the course. We offer a 14-day refund period for purchases if less than 30% of total course material has been viewed (we use a database provider who provides accurate metrics regarding viewership of total course content).
However if you have watched more than 30% of the training, in order to qualify for an action based refund, you must submit proof that you did the work in the course and it did not work for you.
*Refund requests within 24 hours of purchase may require additional verification in an effort to prevent piracy.*
Note: We are not responsible for email delays in delivering your course login instruction.
In the event that you decide your purchase was not the right decision, within 14 days of enrolment, contact our support team at email@example.com and let us know you’d like a refund by the 14th day.
You must include your coursework with your request for a refund. If you request a refund and do not include your coursework by the 14th day, you will not be granted a refund. All refund requests require submission of the respective refund request form.
Refunds are given only when requested by email, by a student who has purchased the course less than 14 days prior, and has completed less than 30% of the course.
The work that you need to submit with your request for a refund if you have watched more than 30% of the course content includes ALL of the following items:
Action Based Refund Requirements:
If you have viewed 100% of Videos in Completion
Complete all homework assignments and submit to Craig Beckta via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must participate in the private Craig Beckta Facebook group:
Write one post per week, or one comment on another members post, or ask one question you may have or advice from members.
Requirement 4: Must complete
1. Submit for review to email@example.com and explain why after you followed the steps in the training why the training didn’t work for you.
We will NOT provide refunds more than 14 days following the date of purchase. After day 14, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment of the fees for the program regardless if you complete the program.
The video training content is streaming online only… There are no refunds if you don’t have a stable internet connection or access to continuous wi-fi.
Please note: All refunds are discretionary as determined by Craig Beckta Consulting Inc. To further clarify, we will not provide refunds after the 14th day from your date of purchase.
If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting our support team directly. The support desk can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By clicking submit on the order form, you acknowledge that you are the authorized user of the credit card listed above and grant Craig Beckta Consulting Inc permission to charge your credit card for the selected products and services, and agree to pay in accordance with the cardholder agreement and Terms of Service.
By clicking submit, you expressly authorize Craig Beckta to send you emails about his products or services using automated technology to the email you provided on the order form. You understand that you are not required to give your consent as a condition of receiving information or purchasing a product and can opt out anytime.
Please read the terms of service below. Note: All prices are in United States Dollars.
Our training courses are based on years of experience and what we teach works, if you use what we teach you’ll have great results.
There are no refunds for One on One Coaching with Craig Beckta, you can reschedule your appointment time if you can’t make it.
Craig Beckta.com is an online video training service that provides our members with access to online training and other audio-visual education (“online training”) streamed over the Internet to computers and other devices (“Craig Beckta Consulting Inc ready devices”).
If you are a resident of the United States (including its possessions and territories), you agree to the Arbitration Agreement and class action waiver described in Section 15 to resolve any disputes with Craig Beckta Consulting Inc (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court).
- craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc, or one of its affiliated companies. Check back as the service provider may change from time to time.
- Monthly memberships are no longer available as of October 30 2019. Refunds. PAYMENTS FOR MONTHLY MEMBERSHIPS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. Following a cancellation of a monthly membership, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. For Multi-Month or Annual FULL ACCESS MEMBERSHIPS (Full Access Membership to be defined as any multi-month or annual membership that provides access to the craigbeckta.com Inc complete library or all course and videos), Following a cancellation of a Multi-Month or Annual Full Access Membership. NO REFUNDS SHALL BE ISSUED,For Annual LIMITED ACCESS MEMBERSHIPS (Limited Access Membership to be defined as any multi-month or annual membership with limited or segmented access to the craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc library of courses and videos), Following a cancellation of a Multi-Month or Annual Limited Access Membership, NO REFUNDS SHALL BE ISSUED, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members (“credits”). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
- Payment Methods. You may edit your Payment Method information by contacting us by visiting our website and clicking on the “Support” link, available at the bottom of the pages of the craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc website. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not provide us with your Payment Method information or cancel your account (see, “Cancellation” below), you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Cancellation. You may cancel your craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc Monthly membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc service through the end of your monthly billing period. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP PERIODS. Your access to the craigbeckta.com services shall be terminated on the date of cancellation. You may cancel your Full Access or Limited Access Multi-Month or Annual membership however NO REFUND SHALL BE given and you will continue to have access to the craigbeckta.com service through the end of your billing period. To cancel, send an email to support @craigbeckta.com. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. If you signed up for craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc using your account with a third party as a Payment Method, and wish to cancel your craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc membership at any time, including during your trial, you may need to do so through such third party, including by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from, the craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc service through that third party. You may also find billing information about your craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc membership by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
- craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc Service
- craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc and any content viewed through our service are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc membership, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc service and view online training through the service on a streaming-only basis for that purpose. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- You may view an online training course through the craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc service primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such courses. THE NUMBER OF DEVICES ON WHICH YOU MAY SIMULTANEOUSLY WATCH IS LIMITED. Go to the change plan information in the “Your Account” page to see the number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch. The number of devices available for use and the simultaneous streams may change from time to time at our discretion.
- We continually update the craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc service, including the content library. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, service levels, plans, promotional features, availability of courses, delivery and pricing. We reserve the right to, and by using our service you agree that we may, include you in or exclude you from these tests without notice. We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to make changes from time to time and without notice in how we offer and operate our service.
- The availability of courses to watch will change from time to time, and from country to country. The quality of the display of the courses may vary from computer to computer, and device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. HD and Ultra HD availability is subject to your Internet service and device capabilities. Not all content is available in HD or Ultra HD and not all plans allow you to receive HD or Ultra HD content. A download speed of at least 5.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive HD content, which is defined as 720p or better. A download speed of at least 25.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Ultra HD content, which is defined as resolution greater than 1080p. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your watching experience on your display. The time it takes to begin watching a course will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, and courses you have selected.
- Passwords & Account Access
- The member who created the craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc account and whose Payment Method is charged is referred to here as the Account Owner. The Account Owner has access and control over the craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc account. The Account Owner’s control is exercised through use of the Account Owner’s password and therefore to maintain exclusive control, the Account Owner should not reveal the password to anyone. In addition, if the Account Owner wishes to prohibit others from contacting craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc Customer Service and potentially altering the Account Owner’s control, the Account Owner should not reveal the Payment Method details (e.g., last four digits of their credit or debit card, or their email address if they use PayPal) associated with their account. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the truth and accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account.
- In order to provide you with ease of access to your account and to help administer the craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc service, craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc implements technology that enables us to recognize you as the Account Owner and provide you with direct access to your account without requiring you to retype any password or other user identification when you revisit the craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc, which includes accessing via craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc website.
- You should be mindful of any communication requesting that you submit credit card or other account information. Providing your information in response to these types of communications can result in identity theft. Always access your sensitive account information by going directly to the craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc website and not through a hyperlink in an email or any other electronic communication, even if it looks official. craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc Inc, reserves the right to place any account on hold anytime with or without notification to the member in order to protect itself and its partners from what it believes to be fraudulent activity. craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc Inc is not obligated to credit or discount a membership for holds placed on the account by either a representative of craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc Inc or by the automated processes of craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc.
- Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations on Liability
- THE craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc SERVICE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR THE USE OF APPLICATIONS, craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc READY DEVICES, AND craigbeckta.com SOFTWARE (INCLUDING THEIR CONTINUING COMPATIBILITY WITH OUR SERVICE).
- TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR ANY OF THEIR SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Intellectual Property
- Copyright. craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc service, including all content provided on the craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc website is protected by copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. Claims of Copyright Infringement. If you believe your work has been reproduced or distributed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material available through the craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc service, please notify us by completing the Copyright Infringement Claims form.
- Governing Law
- You may also be entitled to certain consumer protection rights under the laws of your local jurisdiction.
- Applications.You may encounter third-party applications (including, without limitation, websites, widgets, software, or other software utilities) (“Application(s)”) that interact with the craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc service. These Applications may import data related to your craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc account and activity and otherwise gather data from you. These Applications are provided solely as a convenience to you, and craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc is not responsible for such Applications. SUCH APPLICATIONS ARE OWNED OR OPERATED BY THIRD PARTIES THAT ARE NOT RELATED TO WITH OR SPONSORED BY craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc AND MAY NOT BE AUTHORIZED FOR USE WITH OUR SERVICE IN ALL COUNTRIES. USE OF AN APPLICATION IS AT YOUR OWN OPTION AND RISK.
- Use of Information Submitted.craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us (“Feedback”), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to the craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc service, including the craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc website and user interfaces, worldwide and in perpetuity without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc service. In addition, you agree not to enforce any “moral rights” in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Please note craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for classes or training, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc. Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against craigbeckta.com Craig Beckta Consulting Inc and its affiliates regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if material or an idea is used that is substantially similar to the material or idea you sent.
- Note: You are only entitled to a refund of our standalone courses, once per calendar year.
- If you cancel your 30 day $1 trial within the first 15 days, you’ll lose access to the complete library effective immediately.
- Arbitration Agreement
- I reserve the right to cancel live Workshops, if the Workshop does not sell a minimum of 9 seats.
- Craig Beckta Consulting Inc will issue a refund for any cancelled Workshops.
- Craig Beckta Consulting Inc and Craig Beckta are not responsible for any travel expenses, accommodations or meals associated with live Workshops.
- Craig Beckta Consulting Inc or Craig Beckta will not reimburse you for any expenses incurred because of a cancelled Workshop.
Craig Beckta Consulting Inc